The Awards will be judged by a select number of independent industry practitioners, utilising the Consensus ModelTM and the panel of judges led by an experienced Consensus Judge with more than 10 years experience. There will be between 10-15 Judges involved in the judging process. The current panel includes:
- Con Collaros, CIO, Lake Maintenance
- Christer Domeij, CEO and Enterprise Architect Consultant @ Uniarch AB Stockholm , Sweden
- David Triggs, Principal Consultant @ Hitachi Consulting
- Leila Henderson, Co-Founder & CEO @ Freddi Studio
- Raj Dalal, Principal, BigInsights
- Matt Francis, Head of Data Science @ Ambiata
- Henrietta Child, Founder and director @ Start Lean Go Global.
- Warren French, IT Manager, University of Sydney
- Brian Dorricott, CEO @ Meteorical
- Allan Booth, Projects Executive @ Academy of Interactive Entertainment
Confidential Information and potential Conflicts of Interest Information provided by Nominees is kept confidential through Judges signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which protects the Nominee. The NDA also ensures there are no potential Conflicts of Interest during the judging process. Nominees may request that individual Judges do not participate in the judging of their entry.